Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bravo! Sexy, hot, talented women who eat!





Sara, Chandra, and America -- love that colour-want that dress!!!!
Just traversing one of my favourite sites - on my lunch of course - and I come across Lainey's wrap up of the SAG awards...and it is just sooooooo refreshing to see that there are talented normal-sized, even plus-sized women getting work and being recognized for their talents - there is hope for my return to the world of actors after all --- did you know Chandra Wilson had a part-time job the whole time she was gigging? She only quit after 6 months into the first season of Grey's and now she's receiving her first SAG!!!! I'm sure http://actingresponsible.blogspot.com will be happy to hear that!

Killing it ladies, killling it!

1 comment:

sasskitty said...

WOO HOO!

Its only a matter of time!!!

We're next baby!!