Friday, March 16, 2007

I know! Channel the Cruz...the other Cruz!


Ahhhh....Penelope. Look at her wave just like Eva Peron..."do not cry for me - I am just happy to have worked with my mentor once again - Pedro makes me so happy...so happy that I will sign autographs for you - the people, my fans...feast your eyes on my beautiful awe-inspiring Sophia Lorenesque decollete...yes, they are marvellous, non?"
"They are what kept me going when I was with Tom and they are what keep me going now with the rumours that I am with Orlando, please - I will not speak of it...he is like a child to me, a child...I rock him to sleep in my bosom each night. At least he does bathe...unlike Matthew...he was much too comfortable with odour - any kind of odour...ohhhh, those were heady times. But I must go, now...I hope I have made you feel better as you - the people have helped me in my work...channelling the ordinary life - I thank you. Gracias. Gracias."
Ah, yes my non-latino latina...my fellow Iberian - we are so similar. And yet not...but you have cheered me and I will channel you as an inspiration tomorrow...perhaps because we are the same age...perhaps because we are both inspired by Pedro - Talk to Her is one of my all-time favourite movies...and who doesn't love watching Antonio Banderas in a little man-on-man action from time to time...when his butt-cheeks rivaled her bosom?
Gracias, PENELOPE, gracias.


1 comment:

sasskitty said...

Pedro once said that Penelope C had the best cleavage in Hollywood.

Indeed she do!

GO PENE GO!!!!