Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Here they are - my Valentines crushes - boys and a girl...ah Diego has always had a certain something for me too...but I would take either one, or both - together...ahhhemmm...apparently Valentines day is making me randy...and I just re-saw Dirty Dancing Havana Nights on the W network the other day (the first time was in a department store in Lisbon, yes a department store with a multi-plex). Actually - go out and see a dance movie today --- isn't that the ultimate way to celebrate Valentines? I love dance movies - Dirty Dancing (all time fav), Strictly Ballroom - played that soundtrack over and over! The recent Step Up was priceless - even that recent one with Antonio Banderas was good - why? Cause they make you feel good...and it always ends in a dance off for love! Except for maybe Saturday Night Fever - don't go see that one today...

And Eva Green - the dress, the body, the wild hair...and the talent...what I envy most is the talent...and the sex scenes with Daniel Craig...

Not buying anything for anyone - except my girlfriend - but it's her birthday - we're all going to Crave on Main Street - first time, I will report back..http://www.craveonmain.ca. I did just get some 'Dora the explorer' stickers from a co-worker...will decorate my agenda with them as I did in high school - or maybe I will hand one out to each of the ladies this evening.

A very close and long-term friend has lost her father recently 'You always think you have enough time' we don't - go out and tell those you love that you love them...

xoxo

thanx again to lainey's site for the photo sources

1 comment:

sasskitty said...

Eva Green-totally fierce. I think the makeup person hated her in Bond though. She looked strange. And her hair was odd. She is SO HOT in that red dress though...KILLER!