Monday, February 5, 2007

Hurray for Hollywood!








20 days to the Oscars and I am going to be there!!!!!







Well in LA anyway...I will be star stalking at the Ivy, eating at the Standard, trolling West Hollywood with my latte in my lulu's...and throwing back martinits at the Chateau Marmont.
CAN NOT WAIT!!

Although I am told the place is a ghost town on that day cause everyone is busy primping and getting sewn into their dresses for the main event...that's ok, will go down to the red carpet the day before. My itineray will be announced soon...can't wait to go to the Getty...Melrose, Beverly Hills, and troll all the A-list vintage stores...suggestions are most welcome.

1 comment:

sasskitty said...

SO JEALOUS!

I expect fabulous gifts and tales of a-list star spottings and interactions!

YOU GO GIRL!!!